Nimoypic

Nimoypic

Sunday, March 1, 2015

"In Search Of... " Launch

Leonard Nimoy tragically passed away just a few days ago. This man had a profound influence on my childhood and my life through the various roles he played in shows like Star Trek and The Twilight Zone. Nothing he did captured my interest more than the syndicated series "In Search Of... "! And so I launch this blog dedicated to his memory and his life work. The goal is to watch each episode of that famous series that aired form 1977-1982 and then discuss our thoughts here in this blog. I plan to watch an episode every week or two and then post my thoughts here. Others are encouraged to post your own analysis and praise or criticism of each episode. The good news is that each and every episode is available to watch on YouTube at this link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLft0vOv0DuPV_h3wzWFzFsCYVTDA2Aru2

You can post your comments and discuss your thoughts on each episode by scrolling to the end of each post and looking for "Post a Comment". You can enter your comments in the box. You will need to be logged into Google (or some other connected account) in order to post a comment. You may need to create an account before you can post a comment.

So let's relive the wonders of this show starting with my next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment